Nationwide Medical Transport Service Area
Regional Medical Transport Services / Hubs
Northeast: Baltimore, Maryland
Southeast: Tampa, Florida
Midwest: Denver, Colorado
North Central: Chicago, Illinois
South Central: Dallas, Texas
Northwest: Portland, Oregon
Southwest: Phoenix, Arizona
West Coast: Los Angeles, California
* Long distance patient transportation services of at least 500 + miles
* State to state, coast to coast nursing home patient transfers
* Medical Coach / medical bus which is medically equipped
* Medical Transport Nurse
* Special medical transport services coach, MEDLIFT for overweight bariatric & obese patients
* Special needs accessible medical transport services for disabled patients with wheelchair and handicap bathroom needs
* Patient transportation for elderly and obese overweight patients who do not want to travel by air ambulance medical flight or commercial airline.
* Patients requiring oxygen, suction, feeding tube, special diets, glucose monitoring and monitoring.
Non emergency long distance patient transportation for the following types of patients:
1. Nursing home patient transportation for seniors
2. Transportation for elderly patients and senior travelers.
3. Transportation for disabled hospitalized patients.
4. Patient Transportation for handicap patients and physically challenged travelers.
5. Transportation for hospitals, transportation for nursing homes,
6. Transportation for bariatric patients, obese patients and overweight patients